About Me

Wrexham, Wales / Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
21. Wrexham, Wales / Leeds, West Yorkshire. Film, music and Arsenal.

fat lazy dick head

fat lazy dick head

Im stinking of weed, booze and fast food
I don’t know what are the protocols?
Ate me tea in bed last night
Got mayo on my balls

I wake up and go downstairs
Think i got ketchup in me hair
Ripped all me clothes
Smoked all me fags
Shit myself on the kitchen chair

I blew my nose
Out comes pinger dust
All red and a bit of white
Just like my boxers
All blood and a bit of shite

Ate a bag of skips 
As soon as i woke up
2 bits of hovis
Booze needs to get soaked up
After me cuppa
I'm gonna have to throw up

My mucous membrane
My jugular vein
My abdominal pain
I'm a fat lazy dick head
Hungover again


No comments:

Post a Comment