About Me

Wrexham, Wales / Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
21. Wrexham, Wales / Leeds, West Yorkshire. Film, music and Arsenal.

adrian chiles

Might get a plane to 
Lesser antilles 
Might spit in the face 
Of Adrian Chiles

Fat One Show muppet
I'm sure he’s from brum
I’ll run up on The One Show
Concealing a gun
I’d shout
“Adrian, you cunt, get down on your knees!
Christine Blakely, you look lovely
Can you kindly leave please?”

I’d ask Adrian questions
Like why’s he’s so smug
Then smash an ashtray off the side of his mug
The producers would stand
And give me a round of applause
And thank me for acting on this oso noble cause

Found out he hasn’t been on The One Show
For about ten years
I’d still drag out of Costa
By his big fucking ears
Screaming in his face
“Why aren’t you on tele anymore?!?!”
Dragging him across the coffee shop floor
He’d say
“I do a bit of radio on BBC 2”
I’d say
“Listen here Adrian, ya gunna get slewed”

He’s alright Adrian
If I’m totally honest
But if I could drive

He’d be straight on me bonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment