About Me

Wrexham, Wales / Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
21. Wrexham, Wales / Leeds, West Yorkshire. Film, music and Arsenal.

life of a broke balconist

I like balconies
I like smoking fags
Drinking beers
On balconies
Waking up in Greece
Smoking a cheap Greek fag
Drinking a cheap black coffee
On the balcony
Ain't about the view
I could be looking at a shell garage
A pets at home
Or the remnants of the last Little Chef
For all i fucking care
It’s about the space
An area
In your house
But It isn't
And its elevated
To give you the false sense of superiority
I end my night
Malboro pack open
Pinot Grigio poured
Dusty beach feet
Rested on the marble floor
The chair is plastic 
And broke
The wine is cheap
And disgusting 
But i can hear the sea
And i’m left alone
In a space
In my house
But it isn't 
And it’s elevated

No comments:

Post a Comment